Monday, December 10, 2007

Security guard who stopped shooter credits God


Jeanne Assam, the female congregant who shot a gunman who entered New Life Church Sunday, said she felt weak as she approached him because she had been fasting. "I prayed for the Holy Spirit to guide me, for the Holy Spirit to be with me," she said. "My hands weren't even shaking. I knew what I had to do." developing story

Wow, I am totally amazed by this story. What is going on it this country? Thank God for this lady who was packing heat and had the sense to do something when it counted most. Not Stand there and let more people get killed.
Having just killed 2 and injuring 2 more - at YWAM - Youth With a Mission, Matthew Murray, at 24 year old, burst into the church with the intent of killing many people in a blaze of gun fire. Carrying more than 500 rounds, Murry got only a few feet into the lobby when Assam confronted him and took him down. Way-to-go!
Here you have a perfect example of a legal, gun carrying, permit holding member of society who used a GUN to save lives. As long as there are criminals, Liberals need to remember who truely are going to protect the people. It is not the government. It is the law abiding citizens united.

No comments: